1对，2错，3错，4对，5错，6错，7对，8错，9错，10错，11 对 ，12,对，13对，14 错 ，15对
16错，17对，18对，19对，20对，21对，22对，23对，24 错 ，25对，26 对， 27 对，28错，29错，30对
题号:7 题型:单选题（请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案） 本题分数:3.6
The doctor _a__she sent her friend is very famous.
选项: a、to whom b、to whose c、whom d、at whom
题号:8 题型:单选题（请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案） 本题分数:3.6
. __b___the problem, the leaders should take the following points into account.
选项: a、When considered b、While considering c、Considered d、Having been considering
题号:9 题型:单选题（请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案） 本题分数:3.6
I prefer playing ___d____football in ______summer.
选项: a、the,the b、 X,the c、 the,X d、 X,X
1. 他的生活经历在他的学术生涯中一直扮演着一个重要角色。( play a role in )
2. 他到伦敦2年后才在一家国际银行找到一份工作。（it was not until…that …）
4. 我不知道事情会变成这样。（little do I know）
6. 无沦我们遇到什么样的困难，我们都应该想办法克服它。(no matter, come across )
7. 尊老爱幼是中华民族传统的美德。(respect, virtue)
8. 今天，各行各业的人都在努力提高自己的知识水平以便跟上时代的发展。(all walks of life, keep pace with)
10. 考虑到他们缺乏经验，这工作他们做得不错。(given, lack )
1 he's life experiences play a important role in his learning carrer.
2 it was not until 2 years that he found a job in a International Bank after he went to London.
3 he appreciated her of her sympathy and understanding.because it meaned a lot during that time.
5 nothing can replace the close friendship.
6 nomatter what difficulties we come across, we should clear up them.
8 nowadays,all walks of life are hancing their knowledge to keep pace with the developing of our society
9 children are fancy to cartoon
10 given the lack of experience,they did a well job
一、选择题（每题1分，共20题）Choose the best answer to complete the sentences.
1. It is not “terrible” at all. It is ________ “terrible”.
A. something but B. nothing but C. anything but D. everything but
2. Mr. Wilson is ________ friend.
A. my uncle’s and my aunt’s B. my uncle’s and auntie’s
C. my uncle’s and auntie D. my uncle and auntie’s
3. _______ did you say we should ask to build the new museum?
A. Who B. Whoever C. Whom D. What
4. Who could have advised you to do ________?
A. such a foolish thing B. a so foolish thing
C. so a foolish thing D. a such foolish thing
5. I certainly appreciate ________ about the delay in delivering the materials because we had planned to begin work tomorrow.
A. him tell B. he tells C. his telling D. him to tell
6. I was not aware ________ she had gone.
A. where that B. of the place which C. of where D. the place
7. Could you give me rough _________of what the job might cost? A. value B. correction C. account D. estimate
8. Many a man _________life is meaningless without a purpose. A. thinks B. think C. has thought D. have thought
9. You must walk through the underground_________ to get across that busy street A. way B. road C. passage D. route
10. A secretary has to know shorthand and typing, _________? A. mustn't ;she B. won' t she C. shouldn't she D. doesn't she
11. Tell the children to_________ their toys and go to bed. A. put up B. put away C. put on D. put off
12. This job is very difficult. It's _________ a piece of cake. A. anything but B. something but C. nothing but D. something like
13. Business _________ down at this time of year. A. drops B. slows C. decreases D. falls
14. They say _________broadens the mind. A. journey B. travel C. trip D. voyage
15. The doctor told her that her temperature was_________ A. average B. common C. normal D. ordinary
16. Being a pupil with a low IQ, Henry could _________ little of what the teacher was saying in class. A. take on B. take in C. take up D. take for
17. It took me a long time to _________ my cold. A. get over B. do away with C. give up D. put off
18. When he was a student, his mother gave him a monthly _________ towards his expenses. A. salary B. money C. allowance D. wage
19. At the moment my car is at the garage being made ready for a _________ across Europe. A. route B. travel C. voyage D. journey
20. I should be very _________ if you would post this letter for me. A. pleasant B. thanking C. grateful D. pleasing
C D A A D C A B B C B B A B C B A C D C