eg. How beautiful the park is!
3、What引导的感叹句：基本结构是： ①What＋a/an＋形容词＋可数名词（单数）＋主语＋谓语!（主谓可省） eg. What a nice girl (she is)! ②What＋形容词＋可数名词复数（或不可数名词）＋主语＋谓语！ eg. What beautiful flowers they are!
注意：What感叹不可数名词时，名词前面不能加不定冠词a/an 。 eg. What a good news it is! 类似的有：What bad weather! What hard work! What delicious food!等
特殊疑问句：以疑问代词或疑问副词开头，提出疑问的句子。 它的基本结构是：特殊疑问词＋一般疑问句语序。但是如果疑问词在句子中作主语或作主语的定语，就用特殊疑问词＋陈述句语序。常用的疑问词有：what, who(whom), whose,which, when, where, how, why等，回答时针对问句中的代词和副词来回答，不用yes或no来回答。
1. Once upon a time, there was a king. He was never happy, so he caught a bird and asked the bird to sing every day. One day, the bird said that it was unhappy because it didn't have any freedom. Therefore the king released the bird. Whenver the king was unhappy again, he called for the bird to sing for him.
2. A couple owned a farm. After hurdling the sheep one day, one sheep was found missing. Swam across the river, the man wanted to catch the sheep, but fell into the river carelessly.
3. There were a male police officer and a female police officer. They saw a big built man moving a huge luggage. When the man wasn't looking, they opened the luggage, and found a lot of money inside. Then they called the head quarters for help.
4. A scientist was thinking of a problem when a man came to visit him. The man waited for a very long time. At noon, the man went to have lunch. After he came back, the scientist went for lunch as well. But he saw an empty plate on the dining table, so he thought he must have also had lunch already, and went home to continue on thinking of his problem.
5. A boy went to the park with his mother. The boy saw a pear tree and wanted to pick some pears, but his mother would not let him. The boy saw many flowers and wanted to pick some, but his mother still would not let him. He saw water then went to play with water, but unintentionally got water onto a police officer. Then the police officer wrote: Do Not Play with Water.
6. A boy wanted to steal some pears. The farmer was very angry and wouldn't let the boy pick the pears. Therefore the boy stayed on the tree and ate pears without picking them down. When the farmer came back, he saw many pear cores on the floor.
7. A boy slept. When he woke up, he found that his shoes were missing. Then he saw a bird walking in his shoes.