Unit 5 How much is it? (Part B) 教学设计
1．能够掌握五个四会单词：apple, banana, orange, pear, watermelon和二个四会句子：How much are they? They're three yuan.
2. 正确使用they are, it is和名词的复数形式。
Can I help you？
Yes. I want ... I also want ...
How much are they?
They are ... yuan.
Step 1 Warm-up
1. Sing a song: An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
2. Free talk:
(1) Apples are good for us. I like apples. So I want to go shopping. Do you like shopping? Today we'll learn how to go shopping reasonably? (Show the task)
(2) We have 6 shops here. What are they? Let's go and see. Hello! Group 1, what's your shop's name? What about G2, can you show us your shop's name? What about G3 / G4 / G5 / G6? (One by one)
Step 2 Learn the dialogue
1. Zoom likes shopping, too. He's shopping now. Guess: Where is Zoom? Is he in the fruit shop / food shop / drink shop? Yes, he is in the fruit shop.
2. Look at the picture. Oh, so many fruits. What are they? They are apples, bananas, oranges, pears and watermelons.
3. Can you guess what fruit does Zoom want? Let's listen and check.He wants some apples, bananas, oranges, pears and watermelons.
4. Read by yourselves and finish Zoom's shopping list. Then discuss in groups.
Zoom's shopping list
What How much
5. Let's check. What does zoom want to buy? He wants five apples, ten bananas, ten oranges, five pears and two watermelons. How much are they? They are 18 yuan.
6. Listen and repeat.
Step 3 Shopping for the party
1. Make your own shopping list.
(1) Children's Day is coming. We'll have a party. So we want to go shopping for the party. We have fruit shops / drink shops / food shops in our classroom. Let's see. What's in your shops and how much are the things? Eg: This is our shop. We have ... The apple is 3 yuan. The banana is 2 yuan ... Welcome to our shop. (Group leaders introduce their shops.)
So we can go shopping in these shops. Each group can get 100 yuan. Discuss: What do you want? What can you buy? How much are they?
(2) Work in groups and make your own shopping list in 3 minutes.
2. Shopping time
(1) Let's see your shopping lists. You have finished your shopping lists. Now you can go shopping like this:
A: Can I help you?
C: Yes. We want ... How much is it / are they?
A: It's / They are ... yuan.
(2) No. 1, No. 2, No. 3 in each group can go shopping for your group. No. 4, No. 5, No. 6 in each group are the shop assistants. You can choose your favourite shop and go shopping in 5 minutes.
3. Report time
1) Choose your way to give a report.
Eg: We are Group 1. We want ... That's ... yuan.可以是小组长汇报，也可是购买的人分头汇报。
2) The others listen and fill in the form.
Group Things Price Total price（总价）
3) Let's check.形式可多样。
Eg: How many ...? How much are they? Or repeat the report.
4) Which group is more reasonable?（评价）
(1) Put the shopping lists on the blackboard.
(2) What do you think of G1's shopping list？
(3) Which one is more reasonable？
(4) Give the suggestions.
Focus on form（聚焦语言）
1. Today we have learned:
A: Can I help you?
B: Yes. We want ... How much is it / are they?
A: It's /They are ... yuan.
2. (1) Read the dialogue and fill in the blanks.
A: Can I help you？
A: That's thirty yuan.
(2) Check the answer.
Father's day is coming. You can buy a present for your father. Then what do you want to buy? How much is it / are they? After class, you can work with your partner. 你参考一下这个吧，希望对你有帮助