A horse in a nightmare
n.噩梦; <口>可怕的事情，无法摆脱的恐惧; 泛滥成灾; 紧张;
Buying property in italy can be a bureaucratic nightmare.
91. We did nothing before the doctor arrived. （用not... until改写）
We didn't do anything until the doctor arrived.
92. “Have you lost weight?” asked David. （改为宾语从句）
David asked me if I have lost weight.
93. We give girls the same opportunities as boys in this school. （改为被动语态的疑问句）
Are girls given the same opportunities as boys in this school?
94. Can I leave my backpack in the car? （改为否定句）
You can't leave your backpack in the car.
95. She felt very embarrassed when she tripped over. （改为感叹句）
What embarrassed moment it was when she tripped over!
97. She can't wait to start her new job.
She's looking forward to starting her new job.
98. Make sure you're quiet if you get home late.
Don't make any noise if you get home late.
99. Can you ask somebody for his home telephone number?
Can you ask somebody his home telephone number?
100. We can't travel abroad without taking a passport.
To travel abroad we have to take a passport.