1． We often use a recorder in our English class.
2． They will show a new film next week.
3． When did they build the house?
4． I saw the boy enter the room.
5． Will they show a new film next week?
6． Have they posted the letter yet?
7． We often see him help his classmate.
8． You must turn off the light before you go to be.d
9． Who is repairing the bike?
10． The student should learn all the texts by heart.
1.The reading room ________ yesterday afternoon.
A. cleaned B. is cleaned C. was cleaning D. was cleaned
2.The workers were made ________ ten hours a day.
A. work B. to work C. working D. worked
3.Food ________ in a cool place in summer.
A. must keep B. mustn’t keep C. must be kept D. mustn’t be kept
4.His father ________ to work in Hong Kong 3 years ago.
A. sent B. was sent C. has sent D. has been sent
5.The pen ________ well.
A. writes B. is written C. was written D. writing
6.Great changes ________ in the town since 1988.
A. have taken place B. have been taken place
C. has taken place D. has been taken place
7.Our compositions must ________ next Monday.
A. be hand in B. be handed in C. handed in D. be handing in
8.The child will ________ back to his parents next month.
A. sent B. send C. be sent D. be sending
9.________ his work ________ yet?
A. have…been finished B. has …been finished
C. has …finished D. have…finished
10.The classroom ________ now
A. is cleaning B. is being cleaning
C. is being cleaned D. is cleaned
1． Can he ________ (speak) English?
2． What language ________ (speak) in that country?
3． The film ________ (show) many times since last Sunday.
4． These TV sets ________ (make) in SiChuan.
5． It has got so dark. Would you please ________ (turn) on the light?
6． A new hospital ________ (build) in this area now.
1． ________ the book ________ (return).
2． Rice ________ (grow) in the south.
3． The window ________ (not break) by the boy.
4． I ________ (tell) he ________ (not come) just now.
1. They will say nothing more about this matter.
2. They have made some flowers of silk.
3. He wrote a poem.
4. The students are planting some trees and flowers.
5. They are to open up a new business next week.
6. Children couldn’t have done all this damage.
7. All of us will see him off at the airport.
8. They feed the tigers at the zoo three times a day.
9. You must hand in your homework before five.
10. People say that she is a good teacher.
1. English ________ (speak) in many countries.
2. Information in short-term memory ________ (can, not, keep) very long.
3. After that, one of the lights _______ (turn off) and the rat had to wait for a short time.
4. Just a few years ago, tomatoes _______ (believe) to have magical powers, making people who ate them fall in love.
5. It is said new copies of the book _______ (print) now.
6. The old house _______ (pull) down next month.
7. In the old days, the children _______ (take care of) by the mother because she did not work outside the house.
8. Needless to say, the second list of words ___ (can, remember) more easily than the first one.
9. She _______ (send) to another village when I got there.
10. The teacher said that we _________ (give) another chance some time next month if we failed in the exam.
I、1.A recorder is often used in our English class.
2.A new film will be shown by then next week.
3.When was the house built by them?
4.The boy was seen to enter the room.
5.Will a new film be shown by them next week?
7.He is often seen to help his classmate.
8.The light must be turned off before you go to bed.
9.Who is the bike being repaired by? (By whom is the bike being repaired?)
10.All the texts should be learned by heart by the students.
1.D 2.B 3.C 4.B 5.A 6.A 7.B 8.C 9.B 10.C
1.speak 2.is spoken 3.has been shown
4.are made 5.turn 6.is being built
7.Has returned 8.is grown 9.wasn’t broken
10.was told didn’t come
Ⅳ．1. Nothing more will be said about this matter.
2. Some flowers of silk have been made by them.
3. A poem was written by him.
4. Some trees and flowers are being planted by the students.
5. A new business is to be opened up next week.
6. All this damage couldn’t have been done by children.
7. He will be seen off at the airport by all of us.
8. The tigers at the zoo are fed three times a day (by them).
9. Your homework must be handed in before five (by you).
10. It is said that she is a good teacher. (That she is a good teacher is said by them.)
Ⅴ. 1. is spoken 2. cannot be kept 3. was turned off 4. were believed
5. are being printed 6. will be pulled 7. were taken care of
8. can be remembered 9. had been sent 10. would be given
3.One-third of the students in this class
4.To swim in the river
7.to master a foreign language此句为不定式作主语，而it是形式主语，代替后面的不定式
8.When we are going to have an English test 此为一个主语从句
1.I and my brother 改为my brother and I，把他人放在自己的前面，以示尊敬
2.Neither book is interesting，neither 后接单数，谓语动词用单数
3.There are two men doctors in this hosrital 涉及到男女职业时，复述两个都变，如women teachers
4.Either you or he is wrong，就近原则
5.Not only he but also I am interested in the film.同上就近原则
6.Tom together with his classmates is going to park tomorrow.此句中together with his classmates并非主语。主语仅为Tom。
7.Taking a taxi is very easy in our city now.动词原形不能作主语，动词作主语时一般采用动名词形式，即在后面加ing,或者前面加to用不定式也可以。即To take a taxi is very easy in our city now.
8.To attend the meeting is very important.原因同上。