1. It was not until I failed to pass the exam that I realized only by making every effort to prepare it can one improve his grades.
2. It is not what you say but what you do that really matters.
3. Not only did the activity give us a lot of fun, but also built up our strength.
4.The idea of protecting our environment has been deeply rooted among the public.
5. It is widely believed that reading enriches our knowledge and broadens our mind.
6. We cannot emphasize the importance of protecting our environment too much.
7. So charming is the scenery that we can’t afford to miss it.
8. The party will be held in honor of our English teacher, who has been teaching in this school for 30 years.
9. I wonder if I have described all of that clearly enough. If you still have any problems, never hesitate to let me know.
10. I shall be very grateful if you should provide me with some necessary information.
11. On behalf of our fellow students I would like to express our appreciation for your help, which I will always remember.
12. I hope the department concerned will look into this issue and give me a favorable response.
13. It is Teachers’ Day today. On this special occasion, I would like to extend my heartfelt congratulations to my beloved teacher.
14. I’m terribly sorry about my negligence and I promise that I will never make the same mistake again in the future.
15. I really hope you will be able to come and experience all the great fun we will be having here.
16. We cannot turn a blind eye to the phenomenon. If we continue to ignore the issue, more problems will follow.
17. In the age of information, the computer plays an increasingly important role.
18. Nowadays, everyone of us has been confronted with too many instances of dishonest behaviors either through mass media or in our daily life.
19. To account for the phenomenon mentioned above, I can think of no better example than the one mentioned as below..
20. As a matter of fact, there are many other factors that have something to do with it, among which attitude is the most important.
21. It is widely believed that reading is both important and beneficial to the character development and personal growth of young people.
22. I’m sure everyone will benefit a lot from speech contest, because it can broaden our mind as well as enrich our school lives.
23. Although there are really many ways to solve this urgent problem, the following two ways may be more effective.
24. It is high time that we called on the effort from all sides to deal with this problem properly.
25. As far as I am concerned, the most important thing for us to do is nothing but do XXX.
26. Three reasons,in my eyes,can account for this phenomenon. First and foremost, XXX; in the second place, XXX; among other things, XXX.
27. Having realized that computers can, in turn, help us to promote our working efficiency, most of us begin to pay close attention to computer skills.
28. The number of yoga club members remained stable/steady from 100 to 120.
29. The number of members increased(decreased) sharply(significantly/gradually /slightly slowly) from XXX to XXX.
30. We should spare no effort(make every effort) to achieve our goal.
There are different opinions among people as to ____ .Some
people suggest that ____.
There is an old saying______. Its the experience of our
forefathers,however,it is correct in many cases even
Today, ____, which have brought a lot of harms in our daily
life. First, ____ Second,____. What makes things worse is
Nowadays,it is common to ______. Many people like ______
because ______. Besides,______.
Everything has two sides and ______ is not an exception,it
has both advantages and disadvantages.
People’s opinions about ______ vary from person to person.
Some people say that ______.To them,_____.
利的一面.Everything has two sides and()
is not an exception,it has both advantages
的辩论.() has become a hot topic
among people,especially among the young and
heated debates are right on their way.
的问题.() has been playing an
increasingly important role in our day-to-day
life.it has brought us a lot of benefits but
has created some serious problems as well
Man is now facing a big problem () which is becoming
more and more serious.
According to the figure/number/statistics/percentages
in the /chart/bar graph/line/graph,
it can be seen that() while. Obviously,(),but why?
提问人的追问 2011-03-01 23:37
回答人的补充 2011-03-01 23:43
For example, in other words,换句话说
Better early than late.
It is never too late to learn.
Where there is a will, there is a way.
Health is better than wealth
Parents are the first teachers of the children.
Time waits for no man.
Knowledge is power.
开头句子： As we know, we students are very tired because of study.
Just as the saying goes: “Every coin has its two sides”,television has both advantages and disadvantages.
The problem of ..is important/serious/..to us. Now let me talk something about it.
结尾句子：In a word,I think I will have a good time in …
I believe everything will be better in the fulture.
I am sure the world must be better if we all give our love to others./if we all make a contribution to it.
Let us do it hard/try our best to do it.
1 one 2 two 3 three 4 four 5 five 6 six 7 seven 8 eight 9 nine 10 ten 11 eleven 12 twelve 13 thirteen 14 fourteen 15 fifteen 16 sixteen 17 seventeen 18 eighteen 19 nineteen ...
Many people insist that...很多人坚持认为...With the development of science and technology, more and more people believe that...随着科技的发展,越来越多的人认为...A lot ...
The importance of English rests with the language being used in most countries in the world as a communicating tool.For example,a German and a Chinese can't speak ...